Sunday, September 16, 2007

FiNiTo !!

I promised to post those pictures earlier, but with Ramdan T.V Shows there is not way!!!!! =) I don’t believe all that number of programs.. still can’t stick to one serial ;( Anyways, the only program that I can’t miss is Freej “3aboooooooooooood Ze5ooooooooooh “ hahahahah ; isn’t he just soo cute specially when he called Sonita =) another one that I highly recommend is “Namer bin 3dwaan” its amazing.

So… this will be the last bunch of pix from my summer vacation , hope you like them…



Chamonix Mont-Blanc








Mont-Blanc

On my way to Evian







Eiffel Tower




Louvre

DisneylandParis




~ng6a_Foshya~ it was great seeing you there ;)




A very memorable moments that I will never forget in Paris >3, specially the last day!!! it was raining heavily ;)
This is all for now … until we meet again …XOXO

Prince => those pix dedicated for you ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice photographer, nice pics too ,... i love the places .. and hope u had fun in the trip. Take me with u next time. I promise i will behave well LooL

Anonymous said...

yaaaaaaay fdaaitch .. yeah it was great seeing u.. u added spice to my holiday..!!

Love you babes

~ng6a_FoOsheYa~

Anonymous said...

yaaaaaaay fdaaitch .. yeah it was great seeing u.. u added spice to my holiday..!!

Love you babes

~ng6a_FoOsheYa~