Thursday, October 25, 2007

“The International Hunting & Equestrian Exhibition Abu Dhabi"

Since 3 years I keep saying that I should visit that exhibition, but every time something happenes and I don't go!! However, this time I’ve decided to go (especially when I received a VIP invitation) ==> “ 5AGAGA” ;)

It was really nice to go and see all that number of guns and rifles; and my favorite parts were the rare pieces.. OMG!! they were unbelievable O_o…

have a look on the pics and u will know what am talking about...enjoy!!

























Today, I will go again, but this time I want to buy a gun and I also want to visit the rest of the Halls...

It's really worth a visit, so don't miss it.. see u all there ;) and wait for more photos for my new gun WOOoOO HoOoOoo .... XOXO




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.