Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Mobile RaNdOMz


Random shots were taken by my SONY Ericsson mobile.. some of them are very old =) but finally I decided to post them *_* especially when my colleague who has the same mobile told me that she lost her phone at her friends party.. And to be frank with you I freaked out "I have like hundreds of pictures on that phone and I couldn't imagine myself losin it!!!!" so I Finally decided to download all the pix on my PC ...


I chose those shots to share with you ..


ga7Oo6 n P!nK

life is P!nK

هنوووووووودي فديتج
الله يحفظها قولوا آمين

More and More shoooooooopping ;)

with my very special friend >3



ro7_uae new style =)

I hate this class.. everyone were sleeping !!





...and forever and ever FRIENDS


Two hits in the head hurt for one week, but no
matter how bad they perform I will always be
"عينــــاوية حتى النخـــــاع"
Macro & Micro Pain in the ..... !

couldn't remember with whom I was having coffe dat day !!!

the Yummy part .. Having lunch with my best two friends

Mansour & Anas ur in my heart

chocolate fondant @ Armani Cafe.. DO NOT MISS IT

ice-creaming with my sisters

That’s all for now ... wish me luck with my exams and my new project...


TAKE CARE


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ABA ILICECREAM >! ABA PINK IPOD >> ABA MANICURE !!

Cool-dhabianiah said...

OKAY !!! OKAY !!! OKAY =D

Anonymous said...

NIzE NIZE ,, i like every sing specially zaa pic ga7oo6 in pink and zaa food ,, yamee yamee you have to invite me zaa next time..

Cool-dhabianiah said...

l@gloog ur invited gurl!! ,, pick the time and the place hun ;)