Tuesday, April 15, 2008

M.!.L.A.N.O

Me: hey are you planning anything for the summer?!
My brother: duno yet, but am flying to Milan this weekend.
Me: What for!? Work as usual!!!
My brother: No! This time shopping, wanna come!?
Me: O_o what!!! Are you kidding me!!!!!! You’ve shouldn’t ask such question! IF I WANT TO COME!!!! Of course am coming, =D
My brother: oh btw!! (with a very teasing look on his face) they’re having a fashion week
Me: OMG!!

Immediately after that conversation without even asking my mam, I ran to my room to pack my stuff.

And here comes the unexpected amaaaaaaaaaaaaazing weekend to Milan.

Woo hoo, M I L A N am coming Baby ;)…

Expect lots of photos n the next update …

Till we meet, lots of love …

XOXO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.