Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I M!sS U <3

It has been sooooo long since my last update, o every time I open my computer trying to post something new; I start sneezing because of the dust lolZ.

Am sorry friends for promising to update and never do; bas with work, college and family there is time. 6aba3an not anymore ;) Since am officially done with Uni “GRADUATED “I believe I would have more time to be in touch with you. I am still waiting for ma grades though!! El7amdellah the hard time has passed besalaaaam. I also have soooo many good news bas inshallah will share them with you in my next update.

Here are some photos were in my phone and never post them, bas there are much more!!! Let’s just leave it for next update...











Cheers
xoxo

1 comment:

MYTH.Graphy said...

Haaay look who is here =D

welcome back sweetie and congratulations for graduating ... inshalla you'll have flying grades ,,,

nice to see you back again :)